Your Child is Our Future
Trinity United Church of Christ Early Childhood Centers, Inc’s mission is to provide children and families with high quality, holistic, African-centered child development experience, creating a stronger familial/family and communal/community relationship, allowing each child to not only survive, but thrive in the future.
Every day, young children and their families depend on early childhood educators to empower, inform and transform their lives and to become school and world ready. Regardless of life challenges or success, Trinity United Church of Christ Early Childhood Centers are responsible for safeguarding and facilitating the development and learning of young minds.
Trinity United Church of Christ Early Childhood Centers, Inc. will be a nationally recognized agency that is child, family, and community centered. Utilizing state of the art facilities, sound educational practices, cutting edge technology, and innovation, Trinity United Church of Christ Early Childhood Centers, Inc. builds and cultivates the genius in each child and empowers families and the community.
It is our goal, as an village to provide high-quality early care and education to our increasingly diverse population of children and families. Children are eager to learn, and we are eager to teach.
Our Main Goals for Your child:
- Social: To help children feel comfortable in school, trust their teachers, make friends, and feel they are a part of the group.
- Emotional: To help children experience pride and self-confidence, develop independence and self-control, and have a positive attitude toward life.
- Cognitive: To help children become learners by letting them try out their own ideas and experience success, and by helping them learn to solve problems, ask questions, and use words to describe their ideas, observations, and feelings.
- Physical: To help children increase their large and small muscle skills and feel confident about what their bodies can do.
It is Our Beliefs to Support Children:
- Develop good relationships with adults and friends
- Learn how to deal with stresses today and in the future
- Develop a sense of trust and security
- Identify and solve problems
- Express thoughts and feelings appropriately
- Think critically
- Increase self-confidence
- Respect the feelings and rights of others
- Use creativity and imagination
- Work independently and with others
- Develop preschool academic confidence
- School Readiness
"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today."
— Malcolm X