Little More About Us
Smart KIDS envisions a diverse community in which kids are respected and heard by a collaborative support system of organized and trained adults, who are teachers and friends at the same time and help kids realize their potential.
Smart KIDS initiates and supports transformational educational experiences through which kids are inspired and enabled to learn environment through interactive lessons and create positive change within themselves.
To ensure that children and families have a healthy platform to learn and thrive:
The TUCC Approach to School Readiness means that children are ready for school, families are ready to support their children’s learning, and schools are ready for children.
Our Goals are also intertwined on supporting the Whole Child…
- Physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development are all essential ingredients of school readiness.
- Head Start views school readiness as children possessing the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary for success in school and for later learning and life.
- Programs must establish school readiness goals that are appropriate for the ages and development of enrolled children in the following domains:
- Approaches to Learning
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literacy
- Perceptual, Motor, and Physical Development
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children."
– Nelson Mandela